You don’t know much about me, yet.
Here’s a collection of random thoughts, opinions, and trivia that you wouldn’t typically learn from a résumé or interview…
- I took that picture. In my town. No filter. Nature is beautiful.
- I originally became interested in advertising as a kid from the Absolut Vodka campaign. I even got a personal tour of the TBWA/Chiat Day office in NYC when I was in college!
- I’ve had to learn to walk 3 times in my life. Makes me appreciate every step, every day.
- I truly believe all things happen for a reason. I just don’t always understand the reasons.
- I don’t drink coffee. Never have, probably never will. It’s not a caffeine thing. I just don’t like it.
- My favorite 2 weeks of the year are the US Open Tennis Tournament. Followed closely by March Madness.
- I attend the US Open every year. That’s my favorite day!
- I love love love chocolate. Especially dark chocolate. I eat far too much.
- I keep a healthy lifestyle – exercise, run competitively, love lifting weights, sleep, and eat right (well except for the aforementioned chocolate).
- My favorite quote is, “Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will.” – Gandhi
- I have a sweet dog named Cookie. She’s the best dog ever! I’d be willing to have a rational, albeit heated debate with anyone who disagrees.
- The dog I had while growing up was named Candi. See the pattern there..
- My world is pink.
- I thrive on a challenge.
- My second favorite quote is, “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” – Henry Ford. Always think outside the box.